Monday, October 24, 2011

Favorite Horror Movie Moments-Part 4

Next up, we have Tales From the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight (1995), starring Billy Zane and Jada Pinkett-Smith.

Tales From the Crypt is a well known horror series that ran from 1989 to 1996. There were three films made under the franchise: the first is Demon Knight; the second is Bordello of Blood (1996), and the third is Ritual (2001). Ritual was released in 2001 without any connection to the franchise, but was later released in 2006, with the cryptkeeper parts restored. Needless to say, I never saw that movie. o.O And I didn't care for Bordello of Blood. Demon Knight is the one I loved.

SPOILER ALERT!! My favorite part is when the Collector (Billy Zane) arrived at the motel with the sherrif and deputy in order to retrieve the key from Brayker (William Sadler), and it proved who the bad guy really was. I won't tell you, but watch.

Skip ahead to 2:50 minutes and watch until 6:00 minutes.
If you haven't seen this movie, rent it. In keeping with the Tales From the Crypt franchise, they like to scare you and make you laugh. And the part where the bad guy went through the window is quite humorous to me.

Watch his reaction when he throws off his coat. LOL.

6 comments:

Robin said...

I like when he kisses the slimy green thing and the girl in the doorway says, "Ew!" Uh, you just saw him punch through somebody's face, Dudette...

Charles Gramlich said...

I pretty much forgot about this one. I did like it but it's been so long since I've seen it. I may have to rent it.

laughingwolf said...

good choice, t :)

Jess Haines said...

This is one of my favorite Tales From the Crypt movies! :D That, and Bordello of Blood, LOL.

<3,
-J

Tyhitia Green said...

Robin,
LOL. It was the old man, Uncle Willie. The girl just covered her mouth.

Charles,
I own it. And I have watched it waaaay to much!

Laughing Wolf,
Finally, something you like! ;-)

Jess,
Definitely my favorite.

laughingwolf said...

hey, i like SOME stuff you like... if i liked ALL, life would be dull, and predictable... and who wants THAT?

'sides, i wanna bitch about SOMETHING! :O lol