Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Belated New Year!

It's been a while, folks. I've noticed that lots of folks have been abandoning their blogs for other social networking sites. I plan to join a few later this year, but I need to focus on other things right now. I'm only on Blogger and Goodreads: Me!

Some of those other sites look like they really take large amounts of people's time. They're addictive at first, I guess.

What sites have you joined? Do you still blog? What's your favorite networking site?


4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Blogger, goodreads, LInkedin and facebook. Mostly hang out on blogger and facebook, though.

Merry Monteleone said...

Hey there!!!

I've been on facebook for quite a while... but finally returned to the blog after a year hiatus.

FB is okay for curated content and quick little posts... blogging, I think, is better for full posts and more intricate discussion

Marcia Colette said...

Hey hon!! I know. I suck because I haven't stayed in touch. But, I haven't quite abandoned my blog (or at least, I'm trying not to). Let's face it. Blogging is a lot of work and I'd prefer to spend my time writing.

As for sites I've joined, some indie sites whose names I forgot. Like I said, I'm still trying to blog and catch up on some blogs. As for networking, Facebook. Barely. I'm on there about once a week, if even that.

Tyhitia Green said...

Charles,
I've been absent from Blogger for a while. Lol. :-D

Merry,
Good to see you're back! I need to blog more. I didn't expect to be gone for soooo long.

Marcia,
I've been neglecting the Internet, so I can't fault you. Lol.