Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Dawn

Happy Belated New Year. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. :-)

I won't ask you what your goals are for this year and such because I don't want to list any myself. I have personal goals and don't really want to blog about them.

I will tell you one thing though. I will definitely attend more conventions this year.

Sometimes we plan and things don't always go the way we think they should. So, in lieu of more reading material, I offer you one of those times when things go haywire rather quickly and unexpectedly:





6 comments:

Tiyana Marie said...

Haha, oh man... That was professional. :)

Yeah...I haven't really set any goals. I just know there's two things I absolutely must do this year: find a job in my field (currently working elsewhere) and finish editing this novel. I've got no choice on those two matters.

Charles Gramlich said...

Geeze. that was pretty hilarious. But I'm not sure he's in the right line of business.

Tyhitia Green said...

Tiyana,
Well, those are two excellent goals, even if they are musts. ;-)

Charles,
He was very professional--at first, but then he lost it. He should tell jokes on stage. LOL.

laughingwolf said...

lol... you're right, t... he should do standup... with eddy murphy! ;)

Robin said...

I love him!!!

Tyhitia Green said...

Laughing Wolf,
I loved it! :-D

Robin,
Me too! Lol.