Sunday, January 24, 2010

No Response

Hi guys. Since I have not heard from T from the UK--the original winner of BLOOD CROSS, I had go back to Random.org and choose another winner. And now, Soullumination is the new winner!! And Soul, same rules apply to you. You must contact me via e-mail by Tuesday, January 26, 2010 by midnight in order to officially receive your prize. (My e-mail address is in my profile)

I need your name and mailing address so that Faith can send out your book and a couple other goodies. If I do not hear from you by the aforementioned date, another winner will be chosen--again. :-D Congratulations.

4 comments:

Kara McElhinny said...

well congrats to the NEW winner then!!

:D

Soullumination said...

Hooray!

Uh-oh - what's your email address?

You can always contact me at:
soullumination@live.com.

writtenwyrdd said...

T lost out on a great read. I loved the book. Congrats to the new winner.

Tyhitia Green said...

Kara,
Congrats indeed. :-D

Soul,
Yay! You won! :-D

Deb,
That she did. :-D But I'll have more contests in the future. :-D Hopefully soon.