Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finally!

I'm back! Yay! It's so weird to go several months without Internet service when you are used to using it on a daily basis. What's weirder still is having to go to the local library, use their service for a specified amount of time, and sit next to a random, scary guy in a greasy t-shirt who keeps grinning at you. **Shudder**

A great deal has taken place in my absence. I know I'm late, but Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett died. Tragic. But what's more, two of my most favorite celebrities passed away as well.


Michael Jackson was one of my favorite entertainers growing up. I had his albums, even a Michael Jackson doll. I will truly miss him. R.I.P. M.J.




Bea Arthur, a.k.a, Dorothy Zbornak, was my favorite 'Golden Girl'. Maybe it was her quick wit or her ability to make everything funny. I am collecting the entire Golden Girls series. It still cracks me up. I even get D.H. to watch it with me. I will really miss her work. R.I.P. Bea!






In other news, there was a serial killer in my state. He killed five people in S.C. Check it out here:
Serial Killer. What's worse, I was in that area for the first time, not knowing there was a psycho somewhere waiting in the bushes. What the jack?!

In any case, I'm glad to be back with you guys. Now I'm off to check out your blogs. :-)

7 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Is that the serial killer the police just killed? Hope so.

Welcome back.

Chris Eldin said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to see more of you now!
:-)

raine said...

Hey, you, welcome back!

Know you had some good times, glad you made it back safely, & we'll be expecting semi-regular posts now, k?

Robin said...

Welcome back!!! Hope you had a wonderful time, and glad you weren't shot by the serial killer. Maybe he appreciates a good bargain. Like long distance sniper scopes 50% off.

laughingwolf said...

wb t...

yeah, all of them will be missed... you should try to see bea as 'maude', and again on 'all in the family'... so funny!

cops shot him dead, and arrested two cohorts of his... you were both truly lucky!

Naomi said...

Welcome back! Nice to see you again :)

Tyhitia Green said...

Charles,
Yes. That was him. It was so strange.

I'm glad to be back. :-)

Chris,
Thanks. Yes, there will be more of me. :-)

Raine,
Yes, good times were definitely had! And still are! :-) Regular posts will be coming. LOL. :-)

Dejanae,
I love THE COLOR PURPLE. You know people keep telling me that, right? ;-) As far as the killer, no thanks. I wouldn't have wanted to try. He shot people who were not expecting it. He was a coward.

Robin,
Thanks. Glad to be back. :-)That serial killer looked crazy. I don't think he knew what a bargain was.

Laughing Wolf,
Thanks. I saw Ms. Arthur a few times on All IN THE FAMILY, but I've never seen Maude. I was going to buy the collection. :-)

Naomi,
Thanks. I glad to see you guys too. :-)